Welcome to NexTrain
Your source for live UK train status updates
NexTrain brings the station display board right to you, minute by minute, using the same train updates that power the display boards themselves - National Rail Enquiries.
Have you ever stood at the end of a platform, wondering whether your train might be late, not being able to see the display board? Left your glasses at home and can't read the screens? Ever been in a crowded station standing by the gates for platform 3 to get your favourite seat, knowing your train normally leaves from there but you can't see the board so you're not sure? Still in the office, wondering if you should make a run for it?
We have the answer! NexTrain brings the station display board right to you, minute by minute, using the same train updates that power the display boards themselves - National Rail Enquiries. Our goal is to bring you the same experience you can benefit from at the platform, but in your hand.
- Instant departure board for your chosen station
- Powered by National Rail Enquiries, the same service that drives the UK's station display boards
- Choose from over 2,500 stations in England, Wales and Scotland or use the handy 'near me' button to find your nearest station
- Departures list with platform information so you can see where your train will depart, its calling points, number of coaches and whether it’s on time
- Tilt the phone into landscape to show a station display board giving you the next trains departing from your chosen platform
- The familiar experience you get when looking at the actual display boards at stations
We hope you enjoy using our app and would love to hear some feedback
The NexTrain team